Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, January 11, 2019

Ceramics

When the kids were in middle school, they all had to take Home-Ec, which is nothing like it was when I was in school. Home-Ec was mandatory for all seventh and eighth grade students. It included sewing on sewing machines, making clothes of our choosing that we could actually wear, and learning to cook entire meals in full size kitchen. My kids hand-sewed a pillow and made ceramics. Not exactly useless skills, but it doesn't do much to prepare you for adulthood, does it?

I don't remember what Thing 2 made me. I'm sure I still have it, but I have no idea where it is. Thing 1 made me a "Cat Tray" that sits by the back door and typically holds keys, sunglasses, and change. She often comments that she can't believe I'm still using it, but I love it ... my girlie made it for me!


Davy made me a rose, which I thought was incredibly sweet, and he did such a good job. It lives on my kitchen window sill, so I see it multiple times a day ... and every time I look at it, I think of my little boy carefully making a perfect rose for his Mama.




We are offering a $1,000 REWARD for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the death of my son in a fatal hit and run on I-69 South on the Green River overpass in Evansville, Indiana around 11:00pm on Friday, June 22, 2018.The car that hit him was determined to be a 1998-2002 Silver Honda Accord. There would have been considerable damage to the front, passenger side of the vehicle, but it could be repaired by now. (See the Sheriff Bulletin below).

If you have any information, please contact the Sheriff's Office TIP line at 812-421-6297 or leave a web tip here.

 
PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE OUT
FOR THE CAR THAT KILLED MY SON!

Even if you don't live in the Evansville area, please keep an eye out for this car. It was traveling South on I-69. It could have been coming from and going to anywhere. The Sheriff's office will follow up any ANY lead.

The Sheriff’s Office has identified the make and model of the suspect vehicle from the fatal hit and run crash that killed 23-year old David “Davy” Egan, father of two, on Friday, June 22, 2018 on I-69 near south Green River Road.

SUSPECT VEHICLE: Silver 1998-2002 Honda Accord sedan. 2-door or 4-door body style. The vehicle will have damage to the front end.

If you know of a vehicle matching this description, please contact the Sheriff's Office TIP line at 812-421-6297 or leave a web tip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment