Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy Memorial Day!

As you are grilling out, swimming, or doing whatever it is your family and friends have planned for today, don't forget to take a moment to thank the Veteran's that gave their life to give us the privilege to do whatever we want, today and always. I know it sounds cliche, but freedom isn't free. It has been, and continues to be bought and paid for by the blood of patriots.

To the families who lost loved ones, my heart goes out to you ... but know that your loved one died for the noblest of causes. I'm sorry for your loss. I know those words don't take the sting out, but know that there are millions of people grateful for what they have done for us. I understand if you are justifiably sad, and probably angry ... but you should also be very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment