Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, May 6, 2019

Two Tragedies

Davy's childhood friend, Ben, (the one who painted the portrait of Davy) had a bad fall and broke his back. I believe he was on a roof. He had surgery over the weekend, and it was successful. I don't know the extent of the damage or if it will be permanent. He's such a nice guy. It breaks my heart at what he's going through, but he survived.

Then today I saw an article in the Courier & Press that a co-workers son died after playing the "choking game". It happened last Wednesday evening, but I've been out in the schools and didn't find out until today. He's being kept on life support as they prep him for organ donation. I wish I could say I can't imagine what she's going through, but I know exactly what she and her family are going through. I hurt so bad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment