Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Is This Not the Most Useless Sink EVER?!!

I was looking at bathroom vanities online the other day and came across this one. It's a whopping 5" deep. Unless someone has bought into the tiny house fad, I can't imagine anyone  (especially a woman trying to get ready in the morning) using a vanity this small in their main bath. I can only assume it would be for a second bath.

When I saw it, my first thought was that it must be really inexpensive, but it's not ... it's almost $400. I admit that's not a fortune, but you can find a wide variety of normal-sized vanities at Lowe's or Home Depot for a lot less, so its size, rather than its price, is the selling point.

If this is all the room someone has for a sink, someone needs to have the courage to pull them aside and tell them ... gently and lovingly, ... they don't have room for another bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment