Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, January 10, 2016

First Snow of the Season


Yesterday the high was 55ยบ, but they were predicting 1-3 inches of snow to fall overnight. When I woke up this morning, I almost rolled over and went back to sleep ... just because I can ... but then I remembered it was supposed to snow last night. I (reluctantly) got out of my warm, toasty bed and peeked out the window. and was greeted with winter wonderland. 

I looked online to see just how much snow we got, but none of the news sites for this area mentioned anything other than the fact that it snowed ... there was no official count or even an estimate. I'm guessing it was about 2". We've had such a warm, mild winter that the ground is far too warm to allow the snow to stay around long. I don't like winter or snow or cold, but I will concede that a snow-covered landscape can be beautiful ... as long as I don't have to get out in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment