Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

An Old-Fashioned Budweiser Beer Delivery

(Photo courtesy of Tricia Weir)
The Budweiser Clydesdale's delivered beer to all the bars along and near Franklin Street last Friday night. I had already made plans, so I didn't get to see them. Franklin is such an old-fashioned, picturesque street, and those horses and the wagon are so charming. Luckily, some friends went and sent me a few pictures. I wish I could have seen them in person ... I love these horses!
(Photo courtesy of Jeanne White)
(Photo courtesy of Tricia Weir)
(Photo courtesy of Tricia Weir)
And here's my favorite Budweiser commercial ...


I heard that there were some people offended by this commercial (shown during the Super Bowl after 9/11). They claimed Budweiser was exploiting the terrorist attack for profit. I didn't see it that way at all ... I see it as Budweiser showing reverence and honoring the victims, their families, and our nation. I, for one, found the commercial both respectful and moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment