Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I Think I Have a Ghost

It's not an evil ghost, but it does seem to be quite mischievous. I hear doors open and close in the middle of the night. Sometimes I hear voices and laughter. And sometimes, if I listen very carefully, I hear the television and could swear I smell food cooking. When I come downstairs in the morning, I find the ghost as left the sink full of dirty dishes, has thrown my kids clothes and shoes all over the house, and has left wet towels on the bathroom floor.

You may be wondering why I think I have a ghost, when it appears obvious that my kids are just slobs. That is a good question! I know because I have asked them ... and it wasn't them. They didn't leave the dirty dishes in the sink, and they have no idea how their clothes, shoes, and miscellaneous items got strewn across the house. So, either my kids are being less than truthfull ... or I've got a ghost ... or ghosts.

I haven't said anything about the ghost to the kids ... I don't want to scare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment