Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I've always been told ... "Don't look down at your feet when you walk."

Experts say you should never look down at your feet when you walk. Your head should be held high, looking around, keeping an eye out for anyone who might abduct or attack you. Predators, they say, prey on people who are looking down because you don't see them coming and have less time to react. But, I don't always listen to the "experts" ... and it's a good thing ... because if I hadn't looked down, this is how I would have gone out with my sweetie.

He would probably have noticed and clued me in ... but that's not a sure thing, so I'm pretty darn glad I looked down at my feet as I was walking down the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment