Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving Ham

Mid-way through baking.
Ready to slice.
Every year, my kids beg me to make a ham rather than a turkey for Thanksgiving, and every year I make a turkey. Most of those years Thing 2 worked for a company that gave her a turkey. If I didn't make it at Thanksgiving, when would I make it? Besides, I have a side by side refrigerator (that my brother told me not to buy because the freezer is too small, but I bought it anyway). Turns out, the freezer is small, and I can't spare the real estate to store a turkey.

This year, there was no free turkey ... so I bought a ham. It looked picture perfect and was the most delicious ham I have ever eaten. I do believe I've cooked my last turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment