Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Today is the Day


By the end of the day, we should know who will be our next President, and my stomach is in knots.

In the Bible, the symbol of the eagle is thought to be the United States, and it is mysteriously missing from Revelation. The only explanation for that is that the United States is no longer in existence or no longer a country of power when the end of times play out. I'm a Christian and I believe the prophecies of Revelation. That both thrills and frightens me.

The last words of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address keep running through my mind, and I pray those words come to fruition with the outcome of this vote ... that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

That might sound rather dire, but the future of the United States of America will likely be decided by the results of today's vote. Revelations says that one day America will no longer be a power player in the world. That's not an "if", it's an absolute certainty, and today may decide whether or not I see that in my lifetime. I truly fear for my children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment