Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lots of Rocks!

Hard to believe, but I've written about rocks twice last year. To me and my kids, rocks are a big ... and treasured ... gift. Here's a link to the other two rock blogs from July 13, 2018 and November 15, 2018 that will explain our obsession with rocks.

I took some trash out to the dumpster Sunday. As I was coming back in, I noticed a pile of small rocks by a side table on my porch, just outside my door. I'm at a loss as to how they could have gotten there. It hasn't been nice enough to take the grandkids outside to play, which means none of the little ones could have possibly done it. So, I'm going to believe it was Davy ... that he's still bringing me rocks.


I gathered them all up and put them in an old bottle my son-in-law gave to me. It makes me happy to think that Davy left these rocks by my front door. It doesn't matter is that's true or not ... it makes me happy to believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment