Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Phone Scammers

I didn't get to bed until close to midnight last night, then I got a call a little after 1:00. When you're a mom and the phone rings in the middle of the night like that, every worst nightmare runs through your mind. I looked at the number ... it was a 3-digit number, so I knew it was a scammer and didn't answer. Even though I'd had less than an hour of sleep at this point, I had hard time falling back to sleep, and I was awake until after 4:00. Needless to say, when my alarm went off at 5:30, I was less than rested. I only got a few hours of sleep the night before, so I'm really dragging this morning.

Turning off my phone at night isn't an option, so I hope middle of the night scam calls isn't a new trend ... and I wish there was a way to punish these people!! If I had my way, people convicted of being involved in computer viruses and phone scams would face a mandatory prison sentence and high restitution ... and there would be no plea bargaining!

This isn't my only bright idea, either ... I'm full of brilliant solutions for a myriad of local, national, and international problems ... but no one will let me rule the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment