Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Squirrel Causes $300,000 in Damage

Photo courtesy of wpco.com
Photo courtesy of wpco.com
It's nice to know I'm not the sole target of squirrel shenanigans!! Ft. Wayne couldn't be further from me and still be in Indiana, but if I didn't know better, I'd say I know the squirrel responsible.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/11/squirrel-caused-300g-in-damages-at-indiana-community-center-officials-say/?intcmp=latestnews

And for those of you who think squirrels are cute, compare them to a rat. Need I say more?
Photo's courtesy of Getty and Photo: Jason Kerr/Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

2 comments:

  1. I still think they are cute for a rodent. :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M WITH YOU, JACKIE ON THAT ONE.MY KIDS LAUGH AT ME, BUT
    SQIRRELS CAN ALSO BECOME AGGRESSIVE.
    ABOUT THE ONLY CREATURE A LITTLE LESS CUTE IS A COCKROACH.

    ReplyDelete