Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Azalea's

(Click on picture to enlarge)
I have five azalea's in my front flowerbed ... three regular azalea's and two encore azalea's. The center plant (above) seems to have weathered the winter best. The other four have leaves and/or flowers and buds, but the center one is blooming the most and looks the healthiest. I haven't gotten the front flowerbeds cleared of leaves and weeds yet. I'm hoping my future son-in-law will weed them for me. I have poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac in my yard. He's not allergic to them, but every time I try to weed my flowers I end up itching and sorry, regardless of how careful I try to be.

I've fertilized my azalea's and my sweeties is bringing over mulch for all of my flowerbeds. Between the food and a thick layer of mulch, I'm hoping they reward me with beautiful, profuse flowers throughout their growing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment