Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Kale "Smoothie"

I ran to Walmart for potting soil and decided to treat myself to a Ski. I haven't had a Ski in a loooooong time, and really wanted one. I ended up talking myself out of buying a Ski and ended up "treating" myself to a mango protein smoothie (which was okay, but nothing I'll ever crave) ... and this one ... the "Kale Blazer".

The label says it has (among other things) apples and cucumber, with a hint of ginger and lemon. I figured it had to taste better than it looks or who would buy it?! Well, I was wrong. As hard as it is to believe, it looks better than it tastes. I had hoped that it would at least taste better than it smells, but once again, no. As awful as it smells ... it smells better than it tastes.

I'm drinking it because I bought it and because it says it's good for you, but it's not a pleasant experience, and I won't be buying any more. All I can say is that it better be good for me!! Actually, the way this thing tastes, I want more than nutrition for forcing myself to swallow it and keep it down ... I want superpowers! And not just any superpower ... I want the power of invisibility or the ability to fly!

I think the names of products should describe what they are and what they taste like. Take macaroni and cheese, for instance. When you buy macaroni and cheese you expect the food inside to taste like macaroni and cheese ... it it pretty much always does! So, to allow potential customers to know what they are getting into when they purchase a "Kale Blazer", I think they should change the name to "Pond Scum".

No comments:

Post a Comment