Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, January 5, 2015

An Aerial View of the Blue Ridge Mountains

An aerial view of the Blue Ridge Mountains
My boyfriend is at his cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains for a few days. He waited to make sure I wasn't going to get sicker (he's a worry-wart when it comes to me!), and he wanted to make sure my son was stable, too.

Before my son's accident, we were toying with the idea of spending New Year's Eve at his cabin with some friends. Maybe we can plan on that for next year. I could really use a vacation right now, but I've missed so much work lately that a vacation isn't in the cards.

A friend of his took this photo as he flew over the Blue Ridge Mountains last fall. It's a pretty cool photograph, but I think I prefer driving through the mountains and marveling at their beauty close up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment