Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Keurig Recall

Keurig is recalling it's Mini Brewer (pictured at right) after several hundred reports of the coffeemaker spewing hot liquid when brewing more than two cups in quick succession.

The Keurig model in question is the Mini, the one where you add water before each brew ... not the larger model that has a water reservoir on the side. The affected models have a model number of K10 and in identification number starting with 31 printed on the bottom of the unit.

If you own one of these units, a kit is available from Keurig that will correct the problem. You can click here for more information or to fill out a from to request your kit.

I bought one of these coffeemakers a couple of years ago, but I'm not a fan. I don't particularly care for the flavor of the coffee brewed in a Keurig. I've tried a lot of different flavors of K-Cups, and I've tried using the reusable K-Cup with my own coffee. I still didn't care for the taste. Also, when I drink coffee in the mornings, I like to add more coffee as I drink it to keep it warm ... and you can't do that with a Keurig. It seemed like such a good idea, and there are some people who love their Keurig ... but I'll stick with my good 'ole Mr. Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment