Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Easter Bunny Has Been Busy


The Easter Bunny spent a few hours yesterday delivering baskets to my kids, my little nephew, and my boyfriends kids and grandkids yesterday. Missing from the photo is my sweetie's delivery, and Thing 2 talked the Bunny into getting her Easter basket a few weeks ago.

Each basket was tailored to the recipient. Cupcake-obsessed Thing 1 got watermelon cupcake mix, watermelon frosting, cupcake wrappers, and a Cupcake-2-Go holder (to easily take a cupcake to work for lunch), all tucked into a mixing bowl.


But the cutest gift was for my boyfriend's youngest daughter and her new husband ... Lindt chocolate kissing bunnies. Tucked in behind the bunnies (not visible in the photo) are packets of herb seeds. She loves growing fresh herbs and salad fixin's. Aren't the bunnies adorable?!!


I saw the Easter Bunny hopping across my boyfriend's driveway last night, but I didn't have time to get my camera out and take his picture. He wasn't carrying anything, so I guess he had already finished all of his deliveries.



No comments:

Post a Comment