Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Rainbow

Thing 2 works in a high-rise downtown and snapped this picture for me after work. Rainbows fascinate me. Whenever I'm driving and see a rainbow, I pull over somewhere to look at it if I have time. If not, I'll glance at it while I'm driving or at stop lights. I'm always a little confused when they're is a huge rainbow out the window and none of the other drivers are paying any mind to it. I consider rainbows a gift ... how can anyone not look at a rainbow??!

I remember the day she took this picture. I get off work before she does, so I was out running errands. The sun was shining and it was raining. I knew there had to be a rainbow somewhere, but I never saw one. Even if I had seen the rainbow, it wouldn't have been nearly this spectacular from my vantage point.


No comments:

Post a Comment