Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Flowers


I pulled apart several arrangements from the flowers at Davy's funeral to make bouquets to set around my house. I used the one from John roses and daisies to make a bouquet for the kitchen. My kitchen is red, white, and black, so it looked perfect on the island.


I pulled apart other arrangements to make several more ...


I pulled the purple flowers out and added them to a vase with the same purple flowers that I had pulled from bouquets from John over the years, and I pulled a different kind of delicate purple foliage for another vase ...


A left a couple of arrangements intact and set them around ...


It made me happy to see all of the flowers around the house, but sadly, they are now beginning to droop and fade. I knew they wouldn't last forever, but I was hoping they'd last a little longer. With every flower I have to pick out and throw away, it's like another little piece of Davy dying.

And finally, keep your eye out for the car that killed him, even if you don't live around here. We have no idea where this car originated from or it's destination, so it could be local or just someone passing through.
Vehicle Model from Fatal I-69 Hit and Run Identified
June 28, 2018

The Sheriff’s Office has identified the make and model of the suspect vehicle from the fatal hit and run crash that occurred on Friday, June 22, 2018 on I-69 near S. Green River Road.

SUSPECT VEHICLE: Silver 1998-2002 Honda Accord sedan. 2-door or 4-door body style. The vehicle will have damage to the front end.

If you know of a vehicle matching this description, please contact the Sheriff's Office TIP line at 812-421-6297 or leave a web tip here.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment