Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, July 16, 2018

The Shack

Have you seen the movie “The Shack”? If not, you should.

Every time I want to ask God “Why?”, I remember a scene from that movie, where Sam (the father who lost his young daughter to a serial killer and never recovered her body) is standing in a field with the Holy Spirit, who is tending a flower garden. He makes a comment something like, “It looks like a mess to me.” (And it does.)


The Holy Spirit laughs and replies, “I guess to you, it would.”


Then the camera pans up, and you see an intricate design made by the careful tending of the garden. From within the garden itself, you can’t see it, but it’s plainly visible from the heavens. That’s what I hold onto. I’m in the garden, and I can’t see past the chaos, but the Lord does, and I cling to that like a drowning person clings to a life preserver.

Me, feeding 10-month old baby Davy, April 16, 1995.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE OUT
FOR THE CAR THAT KILLED MY SON!
Even if you don't live in the Evansville area, please keep an eye out for this car. It was traveling South on I-69. It could have been coming from and going to anywhere. The Sheriff's office will follow up any ANY lead.

The Sheriff’s Office has identified the make and model of the suspect vehicle from the fatal hit and run crash that killed 23-year old David “Davy” Egan, father of two, on Friday, June 22, 2018 on I-69 near south Green River Road.

SUSPECT VEHICLE: Silver 1998-2002 Honda Accord sedan. 2-door or 4-door body style. The vehicle will have damage to the front end.

If you know of a vehicle matching this description, please contact the Sheriff's Office TIP line at 812-421-6297 or leave a web tip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment