Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, September 15, 2014

Waterfalls

My boyfriend recently spent a few days at his cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains. There are literally hundreds of waterfalls dotting the mountains. Every time we take a hike there, we come upon waterfalls in varying degrees of spectacularness. (I made that word up!)

On his most recent trip, he spent one day hiking and exploring, and texted me this picture. He said it's his favorite waterfall. There are actually three waterfalls on this trail, that converge into one. On this particular trip, he took a rope to rappel down. He said that he couldn't wait to share it with me when we go to his cabin later this fall. I love it that he has a favorite waterfall.

I think everyone should have a favorite waterfall.

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe it--there really is such a word.
    The pic is splendiferous (I didn't make that one up either.)

    ReplyDelete