Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, May 3, 2015

This Would Be My Luck



A man if Georgia fired his 9mm pistol at an armadillo. The bullet ricocheted off the animal's armored skin and went through a fence, a door, and a chair to strike his mother-in-law in the back inside her home, 100 yards away. It's legal to kill nuisance armadillos, so no charges were filed. The armadillo is dead, and the mother-in-law is fine.

I'm just glad I never found myself in similar circumstances. My ex-mother-in-law is the kind of person who keeps Jerry Springer in desginer clothes, luxury cars, mansions, and women half his age on his arm. While there was never any love lost between us and I never wished her any harm ... no one would have believed me if I said I shot her on accident!!

You can read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment