Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, September 21, 2015

Very Confusing

If you read my blog, you already know I bought a new house, and Thing 1 and her husband bought my old one. I have a few projects to complete before I move in, so I'm still living in my old house. Consequently, they can't move into their new home until I move into mine. As a result, when I'm at my new house and someone calls and asks me if I'm at home ... I don't really know the answer! I'm at the home I own, but not at the home I live in!

Thing 2 was supposed to pick up Thing 1 after work the other night, but Thing 2 forgot, so Thing 1 called and asked me if I could pick her up and take her home. Again, which home? The home she currently lives in or the home she owns that I'm living in?

See ... it's a very confusing time right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment