Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Poor Little Bird


When it started storming last week, I looked out the window and saw a little bird sitting on the arm of the swing in my front yard. (You'll have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see the bird!) You can't tell, but it was raining pretty hard. That poor little bird sat on the arm of the swing throughout the whole storm, and for a while afterwards, so I have NO idea how this branch (below) ended up there, or when it blew there! It wasn't there before or for the first hour or so after the storm ... and I know that with 100% certainty because I kept looking out my office window to see if that little bird was still there.
 
 
You can tell from the picture below that the branch was ripped from a tree, but as far as I can tell, it didn't come from the tree it's laying by. At least it didn't land in the flowerbed and crush the newly-planted flowers.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment