Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, February 23, 2018

Saturday Babies


When my kids were little, I drank a lot of coffee from their Little Tykes Country Kitchen. (I purchased the exact same kitchen for my grandbabies a couple of years ago ... you can see it here.)

Last Saturday, my oldest grandson was playing with his little sister's tea party set. The praise he got after handing me my first cup of coffee was enough to keep it coming all day long! Sometimes I got one of the plastic cakes that came with the tea set and sometimes just coffee. When his mom and Nana came to pick him up, I told him he should let them taste his wonderful coffee. He made sure they both got several cups of coffee for the road. 

I drank invisible coffee and ate plastic food for many thousands of hours when my kids were little ... and I've missed the sweet innocence and happiness on their faces when they delivered another plate of food and fresh coffee ... so Saturday was fun!!


My sweet little granddaughter, playing with her Little People House. I love watching these babies play! 

I'm going to have to bring the Country Kitchen up from the basement for the babies to play with, but I'm not sure where to put it! I'll figure it out ... those sweet babies need a kitchen :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so full of plastic food and air drinks, I don't think you'll ever be hungry again!!!

    ReplyDelete