Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How To Eat Food With Eyes


The proper way to eat food with eyes ... and by "food", I mean peeps, gingerbread men, chocolate rabbits, etc. ... is to eat the head first.  It's more humane if they aren't forced to witness you eating them. If the head is too big to consume in one bite (like a large chocolate bunny), common courtesy dictates that you, at the very least, pick off their cute button eyes and eat them before consuming their head and body.

I suppose it's kinder to turn the package of peeps around while you devour their friends one by one ... but I can tear through a package of peeps fairly quickly ... so even if I forget and eat them in front of the others, they don't witness the carnage for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment