Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, March 23, 2014

You're Never Too Old


I can't tell you how many times over the years that I've looked out my back window and watched my kids playing and swinging. Now that the kids are older, they have better things to do than swing and climb and run and play. Every once in a while, though, the swing set beckons, and they make their way back to a time when long summer days stretched endlessly ahead and were filled with whatever game or activity or song came to mind. My oldest daughter came over to visit yesterday (she missed her mommy). I looked out one of the upstairs windows and saw her swinging, so I took the video below. I took it with my phone so it's not very good quality. Even so, it makes my heart smile :)



1 comment:

  1. Your yard has always been a happy place, and the tradition will continue. In no time
    at all the beautiful sound of giggling grandkids will bring you more happiness than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete