Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Think I Can Get Another Few Weeks Out Of This

I realize this blush looks like it's been picked clean, but it's looked pretty much like this for the last several months, and I've used it every day.

It's kind of a game I play with myself, except "game" implies that it's fun. While I wouldn't say it's actually "fun", I do derive pleasure out of seeing how long I can use something that appears to be already used up! Much to my kid's chagrin, I play this "game" with foundation, blush, eye shadow, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.

My kids think I'm either nuts or the ultimate tight-wad, and they wonder why I don't just buy another thing of blush. I already have another thing of blush! I bought it last fall in anticipation for when this one runs out ... but it hasn't ran out yet! When it does, I'll move on to the next one.

Let them scoff and roll their eyes, because I'm pretty sure there is several week's worth of blush left in the corners.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a little cheap...not anymore.
    Now I'm very cheap.

    ReplyDelete