Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Insanely Delicious


I made Asian Chicken Wraps for lunch Sunday ... and they might just be the best thing I've ever eaten. My middle daughter loved it just as much as I did. 

My son looked at it and said "It looks healthy." That's kid-speak for "I'll take a bite to shut you up, but there's no way I'm eating this." One bite is all it took to change his mind ... and he inhaled the rest of the wrap. I took one to work Monday and cut off small pieces for my co-workers to taste ... and they fell in love, too ... including the guy who thinks food has to be hot and be covered in melted cheese.

This wrap is so insanely, incredibly delicious it may very well be my new favorite food. It's stuffed with a lot of veggies, so it's healthy as well as tasty. I'd say this scrumptious wrap is a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment