Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The "Happy" Song Makes Me Cry!


My oldest daughter, the one getting married this fall, loves the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. I think about her every time I hear it (which, strangely, is more often than you would think considering I rarely listen to the radio!). And then I think about her getting married ... and then I start getting choked up.

There is a professional development seminar going on at work this week and I'm tech support. When the live feed started, it was kids dancing and mimicking the Happy video. Everyone in the room was smiling and laughing ... while I stood off to the side of the room fighting back tears  ... hoping no one would see me trying desperately not to cry during the Happy song and wonder what the heck was wrong with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment