Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, July 4, 2014

Thank You, Blueberries!

Greek vanilla yogurt, cottage cheese, blueberries, and strawberries ...
yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum :)
.. for without blueberries, I would not be able to have this patriotic breakfast of red, white and blue on this beautiful 4th of July!

I've officially given blueberries their long overdue thank you, but there's still others I need to thank. I hope to one day I hope to meet our founding fathers in heaven and thank them for their vision, dedication, courage, and wisdom when creating the greatest country in history. I'm sure I'll meet a lot soldiers in heaven ... many of whom gave their lives so that I could live in freedom ... and when I get to heaven, I will thank each and every one of them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment