Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dinner at Patti's


My sweetie, who I will henceforth refer to as Superman, took me to Patti's in Grand Rivers, Kentucky, for dinner for my birthday. I had never eaten there, but he had, and he raved about their food. Others I knew also told me how good their food was, especially the pork chop, so I ordered one. Superman warned me that it was pretty big, but I thought I could handle it. He eyed me suspiciously, then said, "Okay!" 

I was completely unprepared for the gigantic hunk of meat they served me. Big doesn't even come close to describing this! It was delicious as I had been led to believe it would be, but I was only able to eat about a third of it. We took the leftovers with us and were happy to discover it's just as good the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment