Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Wambach Suite


Last winter, my sweetie and I went to his cabin in the mountains with some friends. They stayed in the first floor master bedroom and called it The Wambach Suite. We made plans to spend a week in the mountains during the summer, and they talked about staying in the Wambach Suite again ... so I made them a plaque and hung it a month or so before our vacation. They got a kick out of seeing the plaque on the door when we arrived at the cabin. What a blessing their friendship is!

When my daughter, son-in-law, and some friends stayed at the cabin, my daughter told the other couple they would be staying in the Wambach Suite. Oddly enough, they didn't ask why it was called that!




1 comment: