Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Brush Holder

The clear bottle to the left of the sink
is a ginger soda bottle ... not beer!
I've struggled with what to do with my dish wand. I had it just laying in the sink, lying on the edge of the sink, sitting in a pretty white vase, and a mason jar. I wasn't satisfied with any of those, so I kept my eye out for something that tickled my fancy. It had to be clear, it had to be narrow(ish), and it had to be bottom heavy so that the weight of the brush didn't topple it. Now, my patience and determination have paid off! I found one that compliments my soap/lotion dispensers and my oil dispenser filled with dish washing liquid.

And now, all is right in my world.

P.S. The clear bottle to the left of the sink in the above picture is a ginger soda bottle ... not beer! I'm going to try to replicate the flavor, and I'm saving the bottles to fill with my own spicy ginger soda.



No comments:

Post a Comment