Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Saturdays's Are My Favorite


I always get my grandbabies for the day on Saturday. They are so sweet and cuddly! I usually sit on the floor and hold Fifi on my lap or have her sitting close by in her rocking chair. She's thrilled to be where the action is. I can play with Fido and coo at my little princess.

I love watching this sweet little boy play. He is always happy, with a huge grin on his face ... and when he giggles, my heart explodes!

Fifi can smile and she's "talking" up a storm. When you talk to her, she wiggles with excitement. I love her sweet little voice.

I always wanted to be a mom, but I never gave much thought to the fact that I would one day be a grandparent ... and it's so much better than being a mom. It's all the fun and none of the work! My job is to simply love and spoil them. I can do that!!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when all my grandkids get together in fifty years and talk about how much fun they had at Grandma's house. My prayer is that I will treat each one so special that they all secretly think they were my favorite!











No comments:

Post a Comment