Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ewwwww!


One time a bunch of us neighbor kids had a sleepover in a tent in one of the girls backyard. Everyone had their sleeping bags rolled out with their pillow and stuffed animals neatly arranged, waiting for us to finish playing and go to sleep. One of my little sisters was at the sleepover. She ate a bunch of Little Debbie Cinnamon Crumb cakes, then threw up ... under my pillow! She didn't tell me she had thrown up. I got to discover that little nugget of wisdom when I curled up to go to sleep and put my arm under my pillow. I almost threw up, too!

Ever since that night, I haven't been able to look at a cinnamon crumb cake without my stomach rolling. And then I saw cinnamon crumb cakes in the vending machine by the coffee at work. I hope those things sell out quickly, because I cringe every time I go for coffee and see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment