Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Author Book Signing in Franklin, TN on May 18, 2013

I'm a member of Music City Romance Writer's, the Nashville, TN chapter of the national organization of Romance Writer's of America, of which I'm also a member.  I will be there with eight other MCRW members who are published authors.  I haven't met all of the authors, but  ha've met a few and am looking forward to meeting the others.  I recently attended a Writer's Retreat in Natchez Trace National Park in Tennessee, and all of the women I met there were amazing writers and very nice, and I  had a blast at the retreat with them!

Information on the Author Signing is available on the MCRW website by clicking here Music City Romance Writers Meet & Greet.  If you're in the area, stop by and say hello ... and perhaps pick up a good book or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment