Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I've Made a Decision

I'm not going to blog as frequently. Believe it or not, blogging is time consuming, even the very short ones. I need to get back to work writing books, and I need to concentrate my energy on that.

I was making good progress on my third novel when Thing 1 announced she was getting married. I wrote in between planning her wedding, but not as much as I would have liked. After Thing 1 was married, Thing 3 had his accident. Seeing my son on a ventilator and not knowing what the future held for him was gut-wrenching. He ended up just fine, but the stress of that episode sapped my energy for many, many, many months. Then I sold my home and bought a new one. Throw in a crisis or two (or ten), two grandbabies, another wedding coming up and another grandbaby on the way, and it's been a hectic few years.

If I want to continue writing novels ... and I do ... I need to make that a priority. I still plan to blog now and then, perhaps once a week, but it won't be everyday.

Luckily, my life is rather dull, so my posts weren't all that exciting anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment