Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tupperware Lids

When I moved into this house about a year and a half ago, I went through all my plastic bowls and lids and discarded everything that didn't have a mate. Fast forward to this past weekend, when I found all of these lids, but no bowls ...


I'm sure I've lost the occasional bowl or lid, but the magnitude of missing bowls points to one thing ... kids. I can see if you took something to work for lunch and left the bowl and lid there or even if they threw it away on accident, or because they were too lazy to rinse it out, or because it sat for so long it was growing things, but how do you lose the bowl and not the lid???

I saw a meme that seems very appropriate ...



No comments:

Post a Comment