Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, October 6, 2014

Pumpkins Muffins with Chocolate Chips

Saturday afternoon my boyfriend and I stopped by his daughter's house to visit. She and her husband have two sweet, very busy little boys and a baby girl on the way.

I love how the little boy's eyes light up when they see their Grandpa ... and I love how my boyfriend's eyes light up when he sees his beautiful daughter and those adorable little kids. You can almost see his chest swell with pride!

She had made pumpkins muffins with chocolate chips and sent some home with each of us. Pumpkin and chocolate sounded like an odd combination, but I'm always willing to try something new, especially if it involves ... in any way ... chocolate.

I saved mine for breakfast the next morning. I love muffins with my coffee ... and these were, indeed, quite tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment