Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Storm Clouds over the City

The sky over the city.
This photo doesn't do justice to how spectacular this looked.
When my boyfriend and I were heading to dinner the other night, the sky was completely black above us, but in the distance we could see the edge of the massive shelf of storm clouds. Beyond that, the waning sun shone brilliantly through crystal-clear blue skies, and beyond that puffy clouds floated above the trees.

I tried to get a good photo as we drove down the highway, but was never able to capture the how stunning the sky looked. By the time we got to the restaurant, the moment was over and it was too late. The above photo is the best one. It would have helped had I not been in a moving vehicle with raindrops dotting the windshield, but I was, so this is the best I could do. I wish I could have captured how spectactular the sky looked. This is definitely one of those times when a really good camera would have came in handy. A professional could have taken a draw-dropping photograph of the sky that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment