Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Then Where SHOULD My Donkey Sleep?


This is in actual law, so one can only wonder what prompted such thing to be enacted! It was enough of a problem that it was drafted as a bill and taken before the legislature ... where it was passed into law!

I'm not sure if it was a husband, wife, or child that insisted on letting the donkey sleep in a bathtub. In my example, I'm supposing it was the husband, and I imagine the conversation going something like this:

Wife: "I'm tired of cleaning donkey poop out of the bathtub everyday before I give the kids a bath! I forbid you to let that stupid donkey sleep in the bathtub one more night!"

Husband: "I can let the donkey sleep in the bathtub if I want, woman .... there ain't no law against it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment