Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, December 12, 2014

How to Get Over a Painful Breakup

After getting dumped by her boyfriend, a woman in China went to a 24-hour KFC restaurant to self-medicate with chicken wings. While there, she decided going back to her apartment would be too difficult, so she called in sick to work and stayed at KFC ... for a week!

She stated, “I hadn't planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.  But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think. I didn't want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.”

It took a few days before the workers at KFC realized they had been serving her for the past three days ... and that she hadn't actually left.

After a week, the local media caught wind of the story and flocked to the restaurant. At that point, she decided to leave KFC, and since she had already called in sick to work, she could continue the healing process at her parents house.

When asked why she left, she told the media, "I was getting sick of the taste of chicken so there was no point in staying there anymore."

It seems a week of chicken wasn't enough to completely mend her broken heart ... but it was a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment