Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Introducing ... The Personal Sleep Pod!


This one-person sleep pod (sorry ... there is no couples version), is designed to be worn as a backpack, then easily slipped over your head whenever you need to take a nap. Clever, no? The idea is that during the day, a short nap will refresh and invigorate you, making you more productive at work. I'm sure there is a market for this, but I don't really see it catching on in this area ... or at my place of employment. While they want us to be refreshed, invigorated, and productive, I don't think they want us to look like bags of laundry ... or like we've been murdered and hidden under a tarp ... and our co-workers are waiting for a good time to dispose of our body!


It comes in two colors ... yeah!

But remember ...
just because you can't see them ...
doesn't mean they can't see you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment