Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cyberwishes!

I pinned a dress on Pinterest that I liked. Well, I liked it on the young model. I really didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, but that didn't stop me from pinning that very pretty dress to one of my boards. Then, out of the blue ... my sweet daughter found it in a store while shopping for herself ... and bought it for me! The young model definitely wore it better, but I didn't look nearly as dreadful as I feared! (Click here see the dress).

The past few months I've been surfing the web looking for a larger desk. The ones I could afford were too small. Most of the ones I really wanted were way too expensive, but it didn't stop me from repeatedly surfing to their pages and admiring them from afar. And then I got one of the very desks I'd been salivating over for my birthday! (Click here to see the desk).

I guess cyberwishes really do come true!

I seem to be on a roll here! Sooooooo ...

If you need me, I'll be on the computer ... looking at pictures of money, beautiful homes, and publishing contracts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment