Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I had a very nice birthday

In addition to my desk (see it here), I got:

a Mother's Necklace ...
a new dress ...
Ski (I'm an addict!) ...
Ski Drops (candy) ...

Cashmere Lotion from Bath & Body (smells amazing!) ...
a pretty scarf ...
a framed picture of my daughters and I on vacation (wearing my birthday dress!) ...
a very pretty umbrella (forgot to add this in my initial posting!) ...

several birthday signs:
at home (in the craft room) ...
I received this in a text from a very sweet friend ...
From my sweet, little nephew ...
Could these guys be any cuter?!! ...
Dinner at the restaurant of my choice, flowers, homemade lemon-spinach dip and flavored chips (both yummy!!). It seems to me I'm forgetting some, but that's most of them! All in all, I had a very nice birthday!!!

1 comment: