Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Very Sweet "Thank You" Surprise This Morning


There was a card and a box of cookies on my desk when I got to work this morning. The above picture is what's left of the cookies after my co-workers and I devoured most of them like a hoard of locusts! Below is a picture of the card that was with the cookies. I hung it next to my "You Are Awesome" sign that one of the managers laid on my chair after I helped fix a couple of issues several employees were having with their computers. IT works is often frustrating ... computers seldom behave like they do on commercials! Fixes, patches, and workarounds don't always fix the problem ... and sometimes cause even more problems! We're tasked with fixing problems we have never seen before ... every day. The corporation I work for often sends out emails to all employees, thanking every single department ... by name ... except for IT ... so it feels good when someone notices us and formally acknowledges that they appreciate what we do! What a great way to start the day!

(Click on images to enlarge)



No comments:

Post a Comment