Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day


Cupid was out early this morning, delivering Valentines Day presents. The deliveries made me a few minutes late to work because I ... uh, I mean Cupid ... got behind several school buses and then got stopped by a train!

Cupid didn't leave me photo's of all the presents, just the ones he made for three favorite couples. The above present is homemade strawberry pancake mix. I ... I mean Cupid ... couldn't find any strawberry pancake mix in the stores this year, so I had to make it. I mean, Cupid had to make it!  (I've got to quit doing that!) There's also some buttery syrup, a syrup dispenser, and two heart shaped pancake/egg molds. I was pleased with the way Cupid packaged the gifts, too.

My sweetie is out of town on this Valentines Day, but that's okay. He fretted over being gone and was going to cancel his trip or come home early to be with me on Valentines Day, but I told him not to ... the fact that he was willing to do that, and the fact that he knows Valentines Day is important to me was enough :)

We're supposed to get 1-3" of snow this afternoon, so the roads won't be so good around here for those going out for a special evening. I'll be warm and toasty in my pajama's, so I'll be safe and sound, but for those getting out, be careful so that you're around to celebrate another Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment