Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Mumford, the Talking Wolverine


Thing 2 and I were taking a walk the other day, and guess who we ran into? Mumford ... the Talking Wolverine!

Yes, I realize this is a picture of a groundhog and not a wolverine, but a couple of years ago I had a dream about Mumford, the Talking Wolverine, and this is what he looked like! In my dream, "Mumford the Talking Wolverine" was a tv show ... but what people didn't know was that Mumford really could talk, and my boyfriend used Mumford to deliver messages to a network of spies. I thought this was quite clever! I mean, really ... if you wanted to get word of a critical, top-secret mission to a network of spies, who better than an innocent woodland creature to deliver it without arousing suspicion ... because no one believes animals can really talk ... right?!!! Very clever, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment